100% Happiness GUARANTEED with our Cheeky Trial Schemes
Love our products or your money back within 90 days!
It's fair to say that we're passionate about our products here at Cheeky HQ. The team all use them and test them ourselves, so not only do we sing their praises to the rooftop, but we've got the experience to help if something is not quite right.
We understand that making the switch to reusables can seem, well, maybe a bit gross or weird. (It's REALLY not.) But we also get that you may be concerned about wasting money on something which then doesn't suit you. However we are so sure that you will love our period pants and pads that we have created a 90 day trial scheme for them, so if they don't work for you, we'll refund you in full.
Before you order, we really recommend that you try our tailored advice service so that our team can give you a personalised recommendation for what will suit you best:
Then, once you receive the products, if for some reason you don't love them or have a problem, in the first instance, our fab customer services team will try and help you. We want happy, delighted customers and our team are experts! But if you really don't get on with them, of course, you can send them back and we will refund you.
The schemes are different for pants and pads, so please read carefully below for more information.
Period Pants 90 day Free Trial Scheme
If you haven’t tried our period pants before, firstly, complete the questionnaire and place an order for one pair in the style you think will suit you best. Please try this pair on over clean knickers to make sure that they're the right size before trialling them as we can't refund for worn pants which are the wrong size.
If you have any problems with the pants, fill in the feedback form below and hit the submit button. One of our lovely team will get back to you with advice and tips to get the best out of them. Please make sure you check your spam / junk folder for our responses.
If we can't help you make the switch to period pants, we will of course honour the terms of the trial:
- Please DO NOT send the worn pair back. Our lovely Warehouse Manager has to open our returns and doesn't appreciate surprises of very obviously worn pants.
- If you have bought more than 1 pair and don’t want to try the others,they can also be returned and we will refund those too. Items must be sent back in their original state in perfect resaleable condition. We will only refund ONE pair of worn pants under the trial and will not refund for any pants that show any signs of damage or having been worn or washed.
- This opportunity to trial the pants is only valid on the first pair of pants that you purchase from Cheeky Wipes and is NOT VALID on period swimwear.
- If you are returning pants that were purchased as part of a kit and are keeping some of the other items from that kit, we will charge you for the items you have kept and refund the difference.
- If you choose to use the trial on any pants that were purchased as part of a promotion (i.e. multibuy offer, free product offer) your remaining total means you are no longer eligible for the original discount, promotion or free item, the value of that discount or item will be deducted from any refunds due.
Reusable Sanitary Pads 90 day Free Trial Scheme
We love our pads but there's nothing like trying them for yourself. We'll put our money where our mouth is, by giving you the chance to try one pad and see how you get on with it. Here's how it works:
- Firstly, we really recommend that you try our reusable period protection questionnaire. It's NOT a hard sell, but you'll be pointed towards products which are right for you.
- Then place an order for the size / material which you think will suit you best and try one pad. If you purchase a mixed multipack, please only use one pad from the pack. This offer is NOT valid on pads bought as part of a kit.
- If you've chosen different fabrics, please only try one pad in one fabric...we are happy to advise which one will work best for you. Drop us a message on live chat or email or simply complete our questionnaire.
- We know that periods can be a bit sporadic, so you’ve got 90 days from delivery to try the pad. If for some reason that pad doesn’t work for you, get in touch and let us know and if we can't help we can refund you for the trial pad.
- In the event you aren’t happy with the pads, please get in touch with us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can guide you through sending them back to us.
- We take all feedback really seriously as it helps us develop and improve our products, so we may ask a few questions to understand why the pads didn't work for you.
- You may have purchased a multipack, or a number of individual pads. As long as they are unused, you can of course return them and you'll be refunded for them also. Please note, pre-washing items invalidates the returns policy. If you wash them, they are yours to keep. We will only refund ONE used pad.
The free trial policy is only valid on the first order of pads that you place with us.