General (not valid during busy sale times)
We have a range of postage options to suit your needs and pockets -
- Orders are dispatched Mon-Thurs and Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays). Please read our blog about changes to dispatch during our 4 day working week trial.
- Quoted shipping times are from the dispatch/shipping confirmation and NOT from when the order was placed.
- All UK orders over £50 will qualify for FREE UK shipping via tracked Royal Mail - Royal Mail will aim to dispatch 48hrs after they have collected the parcel from our warehouse.
- If you need something urgently, select our Royal Mail 24 tracked option at £4.95 on any order and if you place your order before 2.00pm Mon-Thurs we'll dispatch it the same day (Mon-Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays) - Royal Mail will aim to dispatch 24hrs after they have collected the parcel from our warehouse.
- We also have a DPD option for £5.99 and if you place your order before 11am we'll dispatch it the same day (Mon-Thurs, excluding Bank Holidays). We don't currently have a DPD Saturday delivery.
- Weekends are a busy time for us so it can take until Tuesday/Wednesday the following week to dispatch the weekend orders.
- For more info on our competitive prices and delivery options.
We've tried to find the most cost-effective ways to ship your items to you - whilst ensuring that they arrive safe and sound and in a timely manner.
If your order contains any items on pre-order, we will hold your whole order until everything is in stock. We do indicate this on the basket page and your confirmation email so double check there if your order has some pre-order items.
If you are chasing an order that has been sent but hasn't arrived yet, please check the following -
- Double check your spam or junk folder for a dispatch email that will contain your tracking reference.
- Check the full address and postcode that you have entered on the order is correct.
- Check the Royal Mail tracking page and follow any instructions there if there is a note that a delivery was attempted. You may also have received a red postcard so ask other members of your household of they have helpfully put that somewhere!
- If there is a photograph of delivery and it ISN'T your door/gate, please contact your local delivery office or check with your usual postman/postwoman.
- Check outside areas such as recycling bins, sheds, garages etc or another safe place you may have where items are left.
- For UK orders, please allow 10 working days from the date of your dispatch email to contact us if your parcel has not arrived via Royal Mail
- For International orders, please allow 21 working days from the date of your dispatch email to contact us if your parcel has not arrived via your local postal service
Please see Royal Mail service updates for upcoming strike dates and other issues that may be affecting your area and Royal Mail terms updates for changes to delivery options if you have a nominated safe place.